The firm’s principal, Laura Radosh Butt, has the unique ability to instantly connect with and adapt to your customers in market research. She senses their style and creates a flow and tone that clear the way for honest and straightforward conversations. Laura is just as comfortable moderating a focus group of young moms discussing baby food as she is interviewing heart disease sufferers or top-notch plastic surgeons.
LBR Insight designs and delivers a broad range of market research. The process always starts with what matters to you: your business question.
What is your business question?
- Which insights are unique and ownable for my brand?
- Which creative is the most persuasive?
- How do we position and launch our new brand?
- How do we re-position and re-launch our old brand?
- Which set of claims and messages are most motivating?
- Which promotional program will profitably grow market share?
- Has our customer changed, and is our brand still relevant?
- What is the optimal marketing mix for shifting perceptions of our brand?
- Which potential product profile is most appealing?
- How do we break through a crowded and saturated category?
- How do we promote our line extension without cannibalizing the core brand?
To uncover the answers, the tools are tailored to your brand and customers and could include:
- In-depth individual qualitative interviews
- Interactive and experiential focus groups
- Online quantitative studies
- Positioning research
- Concept and creative research
- Message research
- Product claims research
- New product research
- New program research